Dynamic lists allow you to list pages and files within your site, these lists dynamically update when the content they list updates.
These are useful for creating news listings, grids of products or list of upcoming events.
The video above covers the following topics:
- Adding a list and choosing a list template
- Selecting which area of the site the list includes
- Choosing which information you wish to show
- Ordering the list based on title, data and random
- Modify the quantity of pages shown
- Filter pages, eg only show future pages (useful for upcoming events lists)
- Including sub-pages within lists
- Override Images, Titles and Descriptions in Dynamic Lists
More CMS7 Tutorials